WHAT THEY DON’T TELL YOU ABOUT RISKY TRAVEL IN ‘UNSAFE’ COUNTRIES
If you plan to travel to a country in the world that is deemed to be unsafe’, the dangers of disease, violence, and political unrest might be what comes to mind. But that’s only part of the story. There is one huge factor that travel guides (if they exist for these places) rarely mention. Yet that factor is all-encompassing and could be the difference between you suffering loss of belongings, injury or even death – or staying safe and unharmed.
COULD YOU HANDLE THE SHOCK OF YOUR LIFE?
Whether your stay is for professional or personal reasons, whether you have to go or whether you choose to go, you need to be properly prepared. If you are used to living conditions where electricity and water supplies can be taken for granted, and where the government is stable and democratically elected, some other countries could give you the shock of your life. You could fall into the trap of making assumptions about safety or help that are simply not valid in the country you are visiting.
THE BIGGEST PROBLEM WITH ‘UNSAFE’ COUNTRIES
The biggest danger of all therefore is being tripped up by assumptions you don’t even know you’re making. There’s only one way to counter this danger. You need relevant and reliable information on the risks of staying and moving around in the country concerned. Unfortunately, that information can be hard to obtain. Unsafe countries attract fewer visitors. That in turn means there is less feedback available. What feedback there is can run the gamut from glossing over fundamental perils as ‘inconveniences’ to dramatizing even minor shortcomings, yet often leaving out major ones in the process. You need a better solution.
AT LAST, A SOLUTION THAT HAS YOU COVERED!
“Safety and Security briefs” travel reports change all of this. Factual, intelligent and dynamic, using expert sources in the country concerned, “Safety and Security briefs” give you realistic, clear, and comprehensive per country information that removes assumptions and replaces them with measured statements about risks, and recommendations for dealing with those risks. Short enough to give you the vital information you need on a country in an easy to use format, Safety and Security Briefs also contain the essential details that other travel guides leave out, with easy and immediate purchase online.
WHAT’S INSIDE “Safety and Security Briefs” Travel Reports?
Safety and Security Briefs travel reports are written and organized to cover country-by-country problems and their solutions in the domains like:
- Safe and unsafe zones in capital cities, other regions of countries, and national borders.
- Crime levels the likely targets of criminals, statistics, how to deal with menaces or aggressions.
- Assessment of levels of danger according to the degree of lawlessness and lack of security.
- National languages other major foreign languages spoken frequently or rarely – or not at all.
- Competence, availability of police in capital cities or elsewhere, level of honesty or corruption.
- Level or lack of national infrastructure service Including medical, transport, law enforcement.
- State of public transportation and roads With recommendations on use or alternative solutions.
- How to arrange private car or taxi service What to avoid in order to travel around safely.
- Driving hazards – daytime and nighttime, and dealing with accidents.
- Political instability and its consequences for visitors in terms of violence or other security risks.
- Medical risks, High incidence/high danger diseases, requisite vaccinations
- Bureaucratic processes, Required times for obtaining permits.
SEE AREAS OF CONCERN MAPPED OUT FOR YOU
To make it even clearer how risks and concerns could affect your stay, each “Safety and Security Briefs” travel reports also includes maps of the country.
These maps let you pinpoint problem areas and relate them to your own travel plans. Through the combined coverage of clear, informative text coupled with intuitive graphical tools, “Safety and Security Briefs” travel reports help you even further to know, see, and plan ahead for a better, safer stay.
THE FIVE BIG BENEFITS FOR YOU
“Safety and Security Briefs” travel reports bring you information for five major advantages – all centered on one vital commodity – your peace of mind:
- Protection. Take your precautions before your stay, e.g. for vaccinations and travel plans.
- Safety. Stay safe by avoiding known dangers, trouble spots, and undesirable situations.
- Security. Avail yourself of the right professional security for your living quarters and transport.
- Risk management. Minimize other dangers by using best practices recommended by experts.
- Insurance. In case of loss or injury, use this information to make sure your insurance will cover it.
GET THE Safety and Security Briefs TRAVEL REPORT YOU NEED – NOW!
Get the Safety and Security Briefs travel report that you require with easy immediate purchase online. Check the list of countries covered by the reports – then simply select the one that interests you. Buy right away with Safety and Security Briefs travel report secure online payment system, and receive immediate download of information that could literally save your life.
STAY IN THE KNOW WITH “Safety and Security Briefs” TRAVEL REPORTS UPDATES!!!
Stay up to date too! Situations change frequently in different countries. Levels of safety can go up or down dramatically, either overall or in specific areas. “Safety and Security Briefs” travel reports are regularly updated to include the latest, on the ground, trusted source information to help you stay constantly well informed and correctly prepared:
If a major event occurs such as a coup d’état, riot or terrorist attack, the report will be updated within 24 hours.
** No other travel reports apart from “Safety and Security Briefs” offer you this update service **